Monday, August 17, 2009

Onisaburo Deguchi Prophecies linked to Hell Flood

1. The hottest temperature ever recorded on Earth (related purely to weather) was 56.7





degrees Celsius. Death Valley , California , July 10, 1913. www.blurtit.com/q562018.html .





2. The number 1134 placed upside down spells - hell. Try it on a piece of paper and see. www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=130782 .





3. 1134 divided by 2 is 567. The exact same number for hell 1134 upside down appears again.





4. The line of Longitude 113.4 runs through the Southwestern USA desert , right near Death





Valley. www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-hellleylinelinkarizonadesert.htm .





What are the odds that the hottest temperature on earth doubled spells hell upside down as an





'accident' or 'coincidence'?





5. The number 567 is part of an unusual "coincidence with the stream of numbers 123456789.

It has to do with 666 , the number of the beast . scroll down 60% www.koffler.deviantart.com .

CONCLUSION:

The number 567 has to do with a future great flood of 567 days and the Buddha of the future,

known as Maitreya. www2.plala.or.jp/wani-san/prophecy2.htm . If this link does not come on,

go to www.google.com and enter - 567 deities - The Prophecies of Onisaburo Deguchi.

Maitreya is a future savior to some - the antichrist for others . The reader must decide. www.exoticindiaart.com/product/TQ50/ and www.redmoonrising.com/maitreya.htm .

2 comments:

voyance said...

Awesome And Amazing information that I heard first time,Its very shocking and amazing for me,I am very fond of reading such type of informations those I had never heard before and those having daily life things related searches.
voyance gratuite en ligne par mail rapide

john said...

I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something, that if i would like to join the illuminati brotherhood, and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me, and i make up my mind to join the illuminati, today i am so proud of myself, because i am a great man today, well know in the world, rich, famous so if you are also interested to join the illuminati, you have to  email: illuminatioilmoney666@gmail.com
 call or whatsapp +2348166545531 join the illuminati and enjoy good life with you and your generation